The Apollo Theater Academy Spring Internship Program provides high school seniors with opportunities for professional and personal development. Interns explore managerial and production careers in the performing arts and entertainment industries.
- Cost: Free to participate; the internship is paid
- Who: 12th graders with an interest in working behind-the-scenes in the performing arts or entertainment
- When: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 3 – 6pm, from January 28 – March 27, plus:
- Orientation on the evening of January 21 (with parent/guardian)
- Training on January 22 – 24 at 3 – 6pm
- Where: Apollo Theater, 253 W 125th St, New York, NY 10027
- Website: apollotheater.org
How to Apply
Students must fill out and submit their online application by Monday, January 6. See the Apollo Theater website for more details.