- Enjoy the Japanese garden and pond, one of the oldest and most visited Japanese-inspired gardens outside Japan.
- Cherry blossoms bloom in the spring—usually during the garden’s famous Cherry Blossom Festival the first week of June.
- Visit the Cranford Rose Garden, with tens of thousands of roses in full bloom in June.
- The Bonsai Museum has over 350 trees—one of the largest collections outside of Japan.
- And there’s more. With over 25 landscapes, you can walk through the fragrance garden or the lush magnolias and lilacs collections. Check out what’s in bloom this season!