Youth can get care at NYC Health + Hospitals clinics. Services include:
- sexual and reproductive health care
- primary care
- mental health and depression help
- LGBTQ care
- healthy weight management
- sports physical and sports injury care
Care is open to all youth, regardless of ability to pay, immigration status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity/expression.
- All sexual and reproductive services are private. Staff will not speak to anyone about them, not even your parents or guardians, without your permission
- You do not need an appointment for emergency contraception, pregnancy testing, or STI/D testing - you can just walk into clinics
Am I Eligible?
All NYC youth, regardless of ability to pay, immigration status, or sexual orientation, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity are eligible for care at YouthHealth clinics.
I'm Ready To Apply
YouthHealth clinics are located across NYC. Use the location finder to find a clinic close to you and call to make an appointment.