DSPAC’s Virtual Summer Program is a donation based fun-filled, creative, and electrifying program designed for dancers ages 3–18. It aims to introduce and improve participants’ level of technique, self-confidence, and artistry in many styles of dance, as well as photography and DIY projects. Programs include:
- Little Dancer Program (ages 3–6): Ballet, African, and Tap
- Virtual Summer Program (ages 7–18): Hula, Stretch, Ballet, Photography, Hip Hop, Afrobeats, Cardio, DIY Projects, and more!
- Cost: Suggested donation per week is $40
- Who: Children ages 3–18 with an interest in dance
- When: Sign up for as many weeks as you want between July 6 and July 31. Programs run Monday–Friday:
- Little Dancer Program (ages 3–6): 10–11am
- Virtual Summer Program (ages 7–18): 11am–2pm
- Where: Virtual
- Website: dwanasmallwoodpac.org
How to Apply
If you’ve never participated in a DSPAC program, use the New Student Application. Returning students can apply using this application.
There’s no deadline to apply, but it’s recommended that you sign up before each week begins.