NYC Well is your connection to free private mental health support. You can connect to a counselor by phone, text, or chat and get help with problems like stress, depression, anxiety, or drug and alcohol misuse.
- You can get access to services in more than 200 languages
- Counselors are available everyday, at any hour of the day
- You can also get help finding long-term counseling and scheduling appointments
Am I eligible?
All New Yorkers are eligible to speak with a counselor and use NYC Well services.
How can I get help?
Talk to a counselor now
- Call 888-NYC-WELL to speak with a counselor at anytime.
- For Spanish, press 3
- For Chinese, press 4
- Call 711 if you need relay service for deaf or hard of hearing.
Text a counselor now
- Text WELL to 65173 at anytime to communicate with a counselor. When prompted text:
- 1 for English
- 2 for Spanish
- 3 for Chinese
Chat with a counselor now
Visit the NYC Well website for more information on available mental health service.