Because of the COVID-19 outbreak, some programs are limiting services or offering them remotely. For the most up-to-date information, please contact programs directly using the information below. To learn more about support for COVID-19 impacts, visit our Coronavirus Updates page.
Survivors of sexual violence, human trafficking, stalking, and intimate partner and family violence can get free and confidential services at NYC FJCs, including:
- Counseling for adults and children, and mental health services for adults
- Help with safety planning, housing, shelter, and other needs
- Legal help with orders of protection, custody, visitation, divorce, immigration, and housing matters
- Help filing police reports
- Financial services, job training, and education program referrals
Other Family Services Programs
Mayor's Office of Immigrant Affairs
Find free, safe immigration legal help. Meet with an immigration attorney in your community about your options.
Office of Child Support Services (OCSS)
NYC Human Resources Administration
Financial support for children and employment support for parents not living with their children.
NYC Nurse-Family Partnership (NYC NFP)
NYC Department of Health & Mental Hygiene
Nurses provide support to mothers having their first baby to be the best mom they can be.
Updated August 28, 2020