3-K for All provides free, full-day, high-quality early childhood education for three-year-olds. Visit nyc.gov/3k to find programs for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Applications for the 2020-2021 school year are open
- Apply online or by phone
- Search for programs and add your child to the wait list by phone at 718-935-2009 or at a Family Welcome Center
- Available for students with disabilities and students learning English
- Requires proof of address and child's age
- 3-K is currently offered in the following school districts: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 16, 19, 23, 27, 31, and 32
Am I eligible?
NYC families who have a child born in 2017 can apply to 3-K for All in select School Districts.
What will I need to apply?
After you find out which 3-K program your child can go to, you will need to provide the following documents:
- Proof of child’s age
- Child’s immunization records
- Proof of address with two documents
I'm ready to apply
Applications for the 2020-2021 school year are open. Apply to 3-K:
- Use MySchools to look at different programs before applying. Type in your address to see programs near you.
- Apply for the program(s) of your choice.
- Over the phone by calling 718-935-2067 (Monday – Friday, 8am – 3pm, except holidays)
How can I get help?
To help stop the spread of coronavirus, Family Welcome Center buildings are temporarily closed, but staff members are working remotely to support families. You can email your questions about enrollment, offer information, waitlists, and more to:
Staff are aiming to respond to all email requests within 48 hours by email.